Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yoga Motion Open House and Fundraiser

Invitation from Nancy Ruby at Yoga motion:

"Hello sweet Liz Ann and all of you wonderful friends and family.

It is so inspiring to see a community come together with such strength in numbers and intention. It certainly is a reflection of Liz Ann's positive impact on all of our lives.

I wanted to let you know that we have set up a Fundraising event at YogaMotion and hope that it serves to bring many of us together in an environment that Liz Ann knows well... one that deepens and expands the connection to our own heart and the spirit of others.

I am including the notice I have sent out in our newsletter. Spread the word. Spread the love. And let's build a nest egg for Liz Ann's "nest."

Open House Fundraiser

Support a Friend... Connect with Community...
Sat., Sept. 27 at YogaMotion
8:30 am - 5:30 pm

We, at YogaMotion, would like to support Liz Ann in any way that we can. For now it will be in donations to that fund. Bring a donation of any size for the Liz Ann Kudrna Fund and enjoy free yoga classes, chair massage, lectures, demonstrations, & giveaways.

For details call Nancy Ruby at 585-9600 or see our website after Sept. 15 (time to organize!) at www.yogamotion.com

1 comment:

Colby said...

Hey Liz Ann, This is the 4th time I've tried to leave you a message, so I'm sorry if you get too many! First of all, I think about you constantly and hope I get to see you over Thanksgiving. Marc and I are going to Bozeman during the Yogamotion fundraiser and look forward to meeting more of your friends. My Dad died today peacefully at 86. When I told him about your accident (almost a month ago!) he was very upset about you. All our love, Colby and Marc